TomsRegistryTools.de SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, End-User-License-Agreement (EULA)
These license terms are an agreement between TomsRegistryTools.de (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices (Only Freeware). Shareware is limited to use just one copy on one device!
2. SCOPE OF LICENSE.
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. TomsRegistryTools.de reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement.
3. You may not:
reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
publish the software for others to copy;
sell, rent, lease or lend the software;
transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is delivered “as is”, we may not provide support services for it.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
6. LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your countryÂ do not permit it to do so.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS-IS” YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. TOMSREGISTRYTOOLS GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, TOMSREGISTRYTOOLS EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. YOU CANNOT RECOVER ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. This limitation applies to anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.